/ Home / Beginner English course
To view the content and details of the Program Click here
The Beginner English course provides foundational grammar, letters and numbers.
The English Language Program is concerned with developing the four language skills:
- This course is suitable for everyone who want to improve their English
- This course is designed for adults and young adults.
The program focuses on enhancing the learners' present skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking, with emphasis on vocabulary building and increasing grammatical knowledge.
We believe in student-centered instructional methodologies such as: communicative teaching which focuses on interactive activities like:
- ESL games
We also encourage learners to use language in a real world setting such as writing emails and authentic documents.
Furthermore, these integrative teaching approaches utilize CALL in teaching design that include: web and phone application.
- Understand and use daily phrases and easy sentences.
- Introducing himself and others.
- Answer personal information such as address, family and friends.
- Good level of conversation.
- Understand the basic rules of the English language.
- Curricula approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Professors accredited by the Ministry and qualified for all levels.
- A placement test is not required, as the course will be from the beginning.
- 60 teaching hours for 6 weeks.
- Special teaching sessions with the teacher.
- The class size does not exceed 16 students.
- Intense conversation and listening classes.
- Each trainee gets the attachments of the scientific material from audiovisual and other means.
- Get interactive programs.
- Monitoring and measuring linguistic progress.
- Learn about the target language culture.
- Meet new friends to practice the language with.
- Certificate approved by the Ministry of Education after passing 120 hours after the beginner level.
To see the CV of the Trainer Click here
|| Course Fees
|| The Hall
Special Discount for Students, Groups and Early Registration
To pay the amount :
| Bank name
|| account number
| Rajhi Bank
||SA35 8000 0585 6080 1866 0889
||Al Bayan High Institute Company
Please attach your data in the form below: span>