/ Home /Terms and Conditions
(The last update of these terms and conditions was on April 15, 2020 AD)
This agreement is governed and drafted according to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is completely and completely subject to the legislation in force in Saudi courts, and your use of the site is considered your approval of the “terms and conditions” mentioned in this “agreement”, and a declaration from you that you have the legal and legal competence This approval is effective from the date of your first entry to this site. If you do not accept these conditions, you must stop using the site and the “Genius of the Statement” reserves the right to take all legal measures to sue you and claim all the damages incurred and / or cancel or freeze. Your account if you violate one of the terms of this agreement listed below:
The trainee agrees to be contacted via e-mail, or through the WhatsApp application for “Geniuses of the Statement” or through the broadcast of advertisements promoting it on the site, and he also acknowledges and agrees that all the agreements, advertisements, data and other communications that are provided to her electronically act as their written counterparts , In its legal force. During your membership period, we will send promotional emails to keep you informed of any new changes, procedures or advertising activities that may be added to the site. As a user, you have the right to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, and you can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button provided at the bottom of the promotional mail.
• The trainee has the right to recover the full amount paid in the following cases: 1. If the course date was postponed for any circumstance, and the new date did not match the pre-registered clients 2. In the event that we were notified in writing, either on e-mail, WhatsApp, or on the official social networking sites of the institute at least 3 days before the date of the session. only 75 SR service fee will be applied.
• To request cancellation, the request is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, which contains (the trainee name / course name / bank account number to which the fees are retrieved) and the e-mail address is a “request for retrieval”, stating the reason in the e-mail and after processing the request and verifying its compatibility with “Cancellation Policy” The amount will be returned within a maximum period of 15 days.
• No request to withdraw from the course will be accepted for any reason except for the previously mentioned cases.
• The trainee has the right to postpone the course date to later dates without any additional fees in the event that we are notified in writing either on email, WhatsApp, or on the official social networking sites of the institute at least 3 days before the session is held to ensure that the seat is not booked by the hotel Or the event organizer.
• In the event of reservation, non-attendance, and failure to notify us at least 3 days prior to the session, a delay of 90 riyals will be applied for each training day.
All content and services included in the site, including but not limited to texts, images, videos, graphic designs, logos, icons, symbols, video and audio clips, digital files, data collected and electronic programs, are owned and owned by “Geniuses of Statement” and for the preparers They and those authorized to use them all have protection through the Saudi Commission for Intellectual Property Protection, and “Geniuses of the Statement” has the right to prosecute and prosecute those who violate it legally.